Forms and Brochures
Just click the link below the title.
Ready Built, Easy Plans and
other helpful information for building
Do I Need...
- Commonly Asked Questions about Permits
- Do I need a Structural (Building) Permit?
- Do I need an Electrical Permit?
- Do I need a Mechanical Permit?
- Do I need a Plumbing Permit?
- 2018 Residential Construction Requirements
New Single-Family, Additions, or Alteration Forms
- Each of these forms are required during the Building process.
- The Energy Additional Measure Selection is due at time of permit.
- The Exterior Wall Enhanced Drainage form is due at ......
- The Moisture Content Acknowledgement is due at the Framing Inspection.
- The Certificate of Lighting Fixtures is due at the Final Building Inspection.
Industry Website Links
A convenient list of resources for you.
Oregon Industry Sites
- Oregon Building Officials Association
- Oregon Permit Technicians Association
- Oregon Building Codes Division
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- Is your Oregon contractor licensed?
Other Industry Sites
Oregon Building Code Websites
- 2017 Oregon Residential Specialty Code (ORSC)
- 2014 Oregon Structural Specialty Code (OSSC)
- 2017 Oregon Electrical Specialty Code
- 2014 Oregon Mechanical Specialty Code
- 2017 Oregon Plumbing Specialty Code
- 2014 Oregon Energy Efficiency Specialty Code
- 2010 Oregon Manufactured Dwelling Installation Specialty Code
- 2014 Oregon Fire Code
- NFPA Standards
- Oregon Ready-Built Plans